Susan Weckesser at Studio 12

Here is my Studio 12 project and did you know that all the gorge Studio 12 stamps are back in stock over in the Polks Doodles shop ? ..... So very happy as can finally share some of my projects with you all.

I have been dying to ink up the Studio 12 Susan Weckesser, "The purpose of Art" A6 stamp set for ages and had the perfect opportunity recently .... a new home card for my sons girlfriend ... married with the fab sentiment from "Home Sweet Home" A6 stamp set.



I have stamped the house on to a heart (hand drawn) and added the sentiment as a banner. I just had to add the ribbon roses as Luke's girlfriend is called Rosie ......!


The background was made by painting with white and blue acyrlic paints and when dry, I stamped the house images on to it as my starting point. I then stamped the "cityscape" wording on a thin strip of green card and stuck under my sky. Finally teraing the edges, top and bottom, and stuck my background down on my card blank. I then restamped the main image on to white card, colouring with Antique Linen and Walnut Stain distress inks. I wanted the sandwiched ickle house to be my focal point, so cut out a heart and then stamped the house coluring with Tattered Rose and Aged Mahogany distress inks, mounting up with 3D foam pads. I cut out the sun and clouds and added them where they would appear on the image.

I have a great idea for this stamp as a focal point for a Christmas card, so watch this space .....

Lou
x

I am entering my card in to the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments - Anything except a birthday card with a sentiment
Happy Campers - use a stamp

Comments

Doreen said…
This is gorgeous,love the fab image and colours.xxx
Liz said…
love it !!! gorgeous as always. Hugs xx
Anjie said…
Love this Lou, so creative.
Hugs
Anj
xx
Polkadoodles said…
Stunning! Love the style of this Loubags, just adorable! xx
Claire said…
Hi Lou, this is fab, love the use of kraft with the scene and what a clever idea to pop the house in a heart- love it! Hope you're having a good weekend
Claire xx
Great scene, fab layout, thank you for joining us at happy campers, Pauline x
Great card. Lovely image and sentiment!

Thank you for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments!

Mel xx