Love a bit of upcycling ....

Slightly late posting my project for Love to Create Challenge but I do have an excuse ... distracted by another project which I couldn't leave unattended! It was at a crucial messy stage and I got lost in messy creativity. Anyhow, here is the part one of my project and I have done a little bit of upcycling .. from this ....


to this ...


I began by colouring up a piece of white heavy weight paper using my pan pastels. I then over stamped with small flower stamps in complimentary colours.


Next, I used at PAB stencils and Glassy Gel to add some dotty texture. When this was dry, I used white pan pastel to add a subtle shading. Finally, I sanded everything back and added more white fine pearl pan pastel.


 Now I'm stuck .... don't know how to decorate my box ... any suggestions greatly appreciated. I have bought a little door knocker for the drawer part but what about the rest? ..... stuck dot com!

However am pleased I have upcycled one of the boxes I have squirreled away inside a huge packing box ...!

Lou
x x x

Products and links:

Comments

Terry said…
Hey there my amazing teamie I love your upcycled project, love the colours and the result of it, fab job hun Hugs Terry xxx