Marmalade's World collection ... Minnie

Oh my, I totally forgot that I had not shared these cards from the Marmalade's World collection. They all feature the character Minnie from the collection. In order to get everything on one post, I'm going to keep the descriptions to a minimum and under each photo will be a list of all the products used.

Card 1


Die cut the background using patterned paper and paper pieced Minnie's dress and shoes. Other colouring completed with my Nuvo pens.

Products:


Card 2


I have used a decorative panel to create a half gatefold card and added embellishments in layered strips to hang over the front side.


Minnie has been placed on the inside of the card and coloured with Nuvo pens.


Products:


Card 3


A slight monochromatic feel to this card and have kept the layout simple and embellishments understated. Minnie has been coloured with Nuvo pens.

Products:




A very quick whistle stop tour and my waffle kept to a minimum ... maybe because I have some additional Henri & Heffi cards to share too!

Thanks for popping over. I do appreciate all your visits and comments.

Lou
x x x

Comments