Marmalade's World - Heffi

Yep, here's yet another post where I have forgotten to share more of my sample cards using the wonderful Marmalade's World Collection. This post is all about Heffi. I am again going to keep my waffle to a minimum and products used can be found under each card.

Card 1


I have stamped and embossed Heffi three times with Ballerina Pink embossing powder on to grey card. I have then layered the image to give a 3D feel. I did the same to the balloons on to grey and pink card and then cut the letters out. To show a contrast I have added another balloon behind; this also acts as a shadow. Heffi has been mounted on to acetate and sits in front of all the other elements.

Products:


Card 2


I have stamped and embossed Heffi three times on to white card with white embossing powder. Heffi has been coloured with Nuvo Creative pens and then layered up to give a 3D feel. A simple selection of accessories also coloured with my pens.



Products:




Not 100% sure but I think that's all my Heffi samples but who knows ... ! Next on to Henri ...

Catch you later,

Lou
x x x

Comments