I'm a Spellblogger ...!

Not so long ago, I received a wonderful email asking me if I would like to become a "Spellblogger" for Spellbinders. To receive the message 'out of the blue' boosted the old crafty ego no end and of course I said yes. As part of my term, I am going to be playing, whoops crafting, with different products and sharing my projects with everyone ... and as you all know, I do share my high and lows, my eeeeekkkk and doh moments plus things I discover a long the way, so expect nothing less when sharing my Spellblogger projects.

Spellbloggers

Also as part of my term, I have been sent the wonderful Platinum die cutting machine to use and I will share my thoughts about the machine in another post.

So without further ado, here is my first project using Sentiments Three and Swallow & Heart dies ...



I began by cutting lots of the 'with love' sentiment in cream card and layering them on to a piece of backing paper, cutting the paper down to fit a 5"x5" card front. This has given the look of the sentiments made the sentiments appear as if they cover the backing paper but not in a uniformed way ... does that make sense?


Next I die cut and embossed a heart from the Swallow & Heart dies, (from the same backing paper) and began layering the banner and flowers on to the heart. As a finishing touch I added some Nuvo glitter drops to the flowers, banner and corners of the topper.

Now I had a 'eureka' moment whilst making this card to do with the waste of the 'With Love', so watch this space ...

Lou
x x x


Products and links:

Spellbinders Joyous Celebrations - Swallow & HeartSpellbinders D-Lites - Sentiments Three

Challenges:
Allsorts - use 2 or more dies
Crafty Catz - anything goes with dies & punches
Simply Papercraft - anything goes

#spellbloggers   #spellbinders   #neverstopmaking

Comments

Wendy L said…
Wonderful card, well done to, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx
carol said…
lovely card, Thanks for playing along with us this week at CRAFTY CATZ,
x Carol