Decorating the tree with Winnie ...

I'm becoming slightly worried about myself as feel I may be slowly turning in to a laptop geek! In normal circumstances, I just plug it in, turn it on and start doing what I want to do but with my new laptop, I've become a wee bit obsessed with the keyboard layout ... there's icon buttons up the side with new - to me - symbols on which need playing with ... okay Louise, back in the room and finish your post ....

Still launch time over at Polkadoodles for the NEW release ... Winnie White Christmas and I would like to share my 3rd project with you all. This time I have used "Winnie Decorating the tree" clear polymer stamp ...


I have again coloured Winnie with my Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils and thoroughly enjoyed myself. The only thing I would change ... my colouring on the tree. Somehow all the colours appear to have blended in to one and look uninspiring. I know, I know ... we're all major critics when it comes to our own work ...


To give the illusion that Winnie has been mounted on to a die cut frame, I have used the largest corner die from Polkadoodles Ribbon Gift Frame & Corners set to create my frame and where pieces overlap, I have used the decorative ribbon die (also from the same set).


All papers are from the Jolly Holly 6"x6" paper pad, as is the sentiment and little numbered tag. If you haven't seen this paper pad, it's definitely worth popping over to the shop and checking it out: great quality paper, fabulous feel to the papers and finally magnificent designs.

Right am off to start transferring files that need to be on this new laptop and I'm trying to be good from the offset and not over clutter it ... uuummmmm, I may need to remind myself of that on a regular basis! way too many folders already ...,

Lou
x x x


Products & links:


Comments

Creative world said…
Stunning make,love it xx