CAS Christmas card

Well CAS cards are a complete challenge to me and it takes me ages to get my head around the fact that I have to put all my lovely bits away! After 4 attempts, I finally got the design to a CAS one .... I think ...


I have used a Timmy folder from Cuttlebug as my main background and then cut a scalloped square from glitter paper using a Nellie Snellen die. The cute reindeer is a Kaiser Crafts stamp which I have embossed with copper embossing powder. The scallop border has been stamped with snowflake flourish stamp (Kaiser Craft) and embossed in white. The sentiment is from SU and embossed in the same copper powder. As my only embellie, I have given the reindeer a crystal gem nose!


A quick post from me as very busy at the moment getting some sampes together for Nikky Hall from Polka Doodles as she is on Create and Craft on Sunday..... do you want a sneak peek? There are 4 fab new stamp sets to play with and they are so versatile to use. I had so many ideas but not enough time ... lol


I am entering my card in to the following challenges:

Twisted Tuesday - CAS (DT)

Have a great week everyone and I better rush and get my samples posted ....

Lou
x x x

Comments

Doreen said…
This is just gorgeous,fabulous design and colours.xxx
Claire said…
Brilliant card - love the embossing and reindeer. Hugs, Claire x