Soft blends with Pan Pastels

Last week we kicked off our new challenge "going grungy" and I re-vamped a notebook cover. This week, using the same colour palate, I have made a mini clip board from a clothes tag from a pair of jeans!


 I have used an off cut of Teresa Collins paper and aged it with metallic bronze and raw umber pan pastels. I then over stamped using the new range of stamps from PCB which are "deee ....vine   dar ... ling". I have embossed some of the images before colouring/highlighting them with pan pastels. However the main clock image and sentiment, I have stamped in black Adirondack ink, with the main clock being framed using a Rusty Pickle embellie. (I did promise that once I rediscovered these, I would use them this time).



The flower is a mish-mash of different bits of flowers that I have previously Frankestein'd and layered together. I spritzed each layer (3 in total) with water and then highlighted with metallic bronze pan pastel and magenta.


All the elements have been layered up to create my mini clipboard which I have then stuck to a piece of black felt (which came from the inside of a box) !


I'm off to pretend to be a domestic goddess today which actually means that I will be moaning, groaning and whinging my way through the housework chores.


Have a great Sunday everyone,

Lou
x x x

products I have used:

 Bronze - Metallic Pan Pastel  430.3 Magenta Shade - Pan Pastel  780.5 Raw Umber - Pan Pastel  

http://www.premiumartbrands.com/product_images/header_images/DiamondRings_headerImage.jpg  NEW stamp range 


I am entering my clipboard in to the following challenges:

 Crafts 4 Eternity - use up scraps (Teresa Collins paper, Rusty pickle embellies and clothes tag)
Stempelsonne - brads and/or eyelets
Chalk-Ah-Lot Cafe - recycle (my clothes tag, felt) chalks: pan pastels
Dream Valley Challenges - say it with words
Chalk'n'Stock - use chalk (pan pastels in my case)

Comments

Polkadoodles said…
This is gorgeous Lou, as ever, just love it! Great creation for our challenge at Pan Pastels blog x
michele said…
Wonderful tag Lou! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x
Exciting times as PD towers! I love the digi you and the gorgeous papers plus your own lovely card of course. It must be very strange making a card and looking at yourself!!

Sharon x
Cindy Groh said…
Wow! Love it! Thanks for joining at us Chalk Ah Lot. Stop by later to see who won the challenge. Wink* Wink*.