Bunched Bouquet stamps from Tonic Studios

For the last two weeks I have been fighting a battle with blogger and was losing ... spectacularly! However, bit by bit I have claimed my blog back and now have loads .... I mean loads ... to share with you all. Please be patient with me ...

Tonic recently released two wonderful set of floral stamps called "Bunched Bouquet", Set 1 and Set 2. I was very lucky and had a play before they were released. Here are 2 of my projects for the launch on Create and Craft ...



This is a 6"x6" card with the front face folded back on itself. The blue strip has been stamped with "It's your special day" sentiment strip and embossed with Shimmering Pearl embossing powder. I have then used the Celtic Circle dies to create my panel, layering them with 3D foam. The sentiment in the middle is from SU and embossed with Blue Odyssey embossing powder.


The roses have been stamped with Broken China distress ink. I stamped the background and let it thoroughly dry, then over stamped with the detail using the same ink. It gives a great subtle effect. The leaves were stamped with Peeled Paint distress ink.

Products used:

My second card has made the "It's your special day" sentiment strip again but this time as the focus, achieved by stamping and embossing it (with Gold Enchantment), on the die cut background.


I have layered the square based heart dies with 3D foam and then began arranging my flowers. Before I could place the sentiment, I had to create my flower embellishments.


I created a strip using the Bunched Bouquet (Set 1), masking and layering as I went along (using distress inks), until I created my flower arrangement. Finally I stamped the detail for the rose and embossed with Gold Enchantment powder. These flowers were cut out and layered with 3D foam.


Products and links:

It has been a frustrating time because all I was intending to do was make my blog easier to manage and navigate ... well that's what I though but Google didn't agree and thought I was hacking my own blog and froze me out. When I was allowed back in, my blog was all over the place with missing posts and blogs and layout completely funny. There were even additions which weren't mine! I know in this day of social media that blogging is deemed as the poor relation but I love my blog and sorely missed it. Thankfully all has changed and I'm back.


Hope everyone is well and been crafting up a storm. I know I have lots to catch up. Okay, gonna dash as I have lots more to share ... and fingers crossed, you'll see them.

Lou
x x x

Challenges: 
Alphabet Challenge -  I = Ink it up
Brown Sugar - anything goes
Fussy and Fancy - Say it with flowers
Simply Papercrafts - anything goes
Crafty Girls Creations - anything goes

Comments

Glittertastic said…
You’ve been so busy here and created some lovely cards. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Simply Papercraft

Sharon (Glittertastic)
DT Member