So glad we're friends ...

A quick post from me to share a card made using the accessory stamps and dies from Tonic Studios Marmalade's World Collection. There are five different sets and they are sooooo versatile and help create quick and effective cards. I can already see these being my "go to" stamps and dies from Tonic Studios ...


I have only 2 stamps & matching dies to create the main focal point of my card: floral bunch & ribbon. The base card was created using the Threaded Scallop circle layering dies. I began by die cutting the floral bouquet in green card and inking all the edges. I layered these to form my wreath shape.


Next I stamped a selection of the floral bouquets, coloured them with my Nuvo pens and cut them out using the matching die. These were then layered on top of the first wreath layer (with 3D foam). As a finishing touch, I stamped the ribbon and embossed with Black Glitter Noir embossing powder and again, cut them out using the matching die. In the centre, I stamped my sentiment.

A relatively quick card and love how just using the two stamps (and matching dies) you can create a striking card.

A little spot of decorating prep today, which is the bit I dread the most and procrastinate over, but it needs doing. Enjoy your weekend whatever your plans are,

Lou
x x x

Products and links:



Challenges:
Hiding in my craft room - colour it
Brown Sugar - anything goes
Making Memories - anything goes
Aud Sentiment - anything goes with a sentiment
Craft Rocket - add a bow

Comments

As.I.Do.Rodos. said…
Beautiful card and design .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos
Wendy L said…
Super card, lots of bows for our challenge at Craft Rocket, xxx
Creative world said…
Fabulous wreath,Lou...awesome design,fantastic color combination and design is stunning...Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx
karenlotty said…
Very pretty Love the colours you chose Thank you for sharing with Craft Rocket Challenges
Paddington fan said…
What a gorgeous flower wreath, so pretty and love the bold colours! Thank you so much for joining our first challenge at Making Memories Crafting, good luck in the prize draw and I do hope you’ll join us again for our second challenge,
Love Jacky x
MMC DT