Have a dog-gone great day ...

Nikky Hall of Polkadoodles fame, has brought out yet another winning collection called "Horace and Boo" and have been very lucky to be given the chance to play with the collection. Before I show you my first project, Nikky is also offering a 25% discount on the new collection ...

No automatic alt text available.

plus there are now TWO competitions running on the Polkadoodles Facebook page

So without further ado, here is my first project ...


I have used lots of the pre-coloured embellishments, matting and layering them on to pennants/banners. I used one of the toppers, as my focal point, raising it with 3D foam. The rosette has been printed twice, in different sizes and layered on top of each other.



The wonderful sentiment is also in the collection and I have printed it to create a banner/pennant, mounting it and placing it under the "dad". I found the letters to make "dad" in a folder tucked away and coloured them black to match the other sentiment.


If you get the chance, pop over to the Facebook page and check out all the other fabulous inspirational projects by the DT.

I'm off to make something to eat as just realised I haven't eaten anything today ... yep, that includes chocolate too!

Happy Easter everyone,

Lou
x x x

Products and links:



Challenges:
Dragonfly Dreams - anything goes
Crafty Friends - animals or birds
Crafty Catz - anything goes + animals
Polkadoodles Challenges - anything goes

Comments

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said…
Gorgeous card Lou thank you for joining us over on
Crafty Catz
Dianne xx
CC DT
Diane Louise J said…
Hello Lou… Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your Dog card is absolutely lovely, so cute and it fits perfectly with our ‘Animals/Birds’ challenge theme… hope you can join us next time and good luck in the draw.
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]